Mint Medical will exhibit at the 5th Annual Scientific Meeting of The American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR), which will be held at the Ritz Carlton New Orleans from Friday, January 13 to Sunday, January 15, 2023.
With a foundation built to foster data-driven radiology and integrated diagnostics, Mint Medical enables the consistent collection, visualization, analysis, and mobility of longitudinally connected, structured, AI-ready data.
Dedicated mint Lesion™ radiology read templates support screening and staging as well as response to therapy (conventional therapies, immunotherapies, and novel treatment mechanisms) in indications such as High and Low Grade Gliomas, Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma and other primary brain tumors, as well as Sarcomas, Melanoma, Neuroblastoma, Lymphomas, and other types of childhood cancer.
Stop by our booth 25 and discover how our software platform mint Lesion™ meets structured evaluation and data reporting needs in pediatric neuroradiology with:
- Guided, 21CFR Part-11-ready workflows,
- Read templates with built-in response criteria, including the Response Assessment in Pediatric Neuro-Oncology (RAPNO) working group guidelines,
- Diameter-based and volumetric lesion segmentation with longitudinal, quantitative evaluation over multiple time points,
- Tumor growth rate modeling;
- Radiomics evaluation with measures for normalization and multiple configuration possibilities,
- Structured and comprehensive reports with embedded lesion snapshots, tables, and graphs,
- Research-ready modules, supporting clinical trials and registries with tailored data exports and advanced analytic capabilities, and more.
Would you like to meet with us at the time of your convenience, or order a demo customized for your specific needs and goals? Click here to make an appointment.
See you in New Orleans!