Software Engineer - Web Development
Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
For our growing web platform and service development team we are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer. In this position, you will develop the next generation of Healthcare OS applications that will inspire our customers.
Running on-site in hospitals as well as in cloud environments, our applications build the innovative basis for all medical workflows.
When joining this position, you will
- Make an impact on the lives of medical providers and patients by collaborating with the product owners and development team to create excellent core components and UI
- Leverage architecture principles like Microservices and Microfrontends to enable rapid, frequent, and reliable delivery of large, complex applications
- Share your expertise and perspective with the team to actively drive software design decisions
- Use state-of-the-art languages such as TypeScript and C# as well as modern frameworks like React, Vue, NestJs, ASP.NET, REST and gRPC
- Become an expert on medical data management (e.g., DICOM, HL7, FHIR)
Expect to be challenged daily by your colleagues – experts on medical data, technical enthusiasts with a broad skill set, product owners, and project engineers with decades of knowledge in building highly innovative medical products.
We work together, with an open mindset, always striving for the best possible solution to define a new standard in the medical world. With our close relationship to our customers, you will get regular feedback on the impact of your work with patients, physicians, and researchers.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- Passion for professional software development
- Profound demonstrated experience in developing software using VueJs, NodeJs, ASP.NET, REST with C#/Typescript, as well as HTML5/CSS in order to create frontend components
- Knowledge in other programming languages such as C++ is a plus
- Understanding of how to implement service-oriented architecture and automated testing
- A deeply analytical mindset and creativity to develop extraordinary solutions
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Good communication skills in English
- Employment with diversified and exciting tasks in a great team that helps and supports each other
- Creative freedom and autonomous tasks
- Individual development opportunities
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application documents including a CV, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Daniel Sypli