Software Configuration and Support Specialist
Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
We are looking for an additional team member to join our technical customer support team. As a Mint Medical support professional, you are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and achieve this thanks to your extensive technical knowledge.
As a Mint Medical support professional, you are the face to the customer and ensure that customers receive professional technical assistance. Being part of the team providing a leading radiology software solution for standardized and computer-assisted review of imaging and clinical data, you have the opportunity to grow within our company.
You are working independently from your home office, ideally located in East Coast US.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Installation, configuration, commissioning and administration of customer systems on site or remotely
- Set-up and administration of remote maintenance accesses
- Training customers in system usage and administration
- Documenting customer feedback, complaints and service requests via phone, email or personal contact in the helpdesk system
- User support (1st level support)
- Remote maintenance, problem analysis and troubleshooting on customer systems (2nd level support)
- Configuration support for new and existing systems, communication of error messages and requests to the appropriate departments (e.g. development, project management, quality management)
- Notification of the safety officer about possible incidents. Presentation of products/services at trade fairs and exhibitions and at customer sites, representation of the company to customers
- After-sale support for customers
- Strong IT affinity; a technical or scientific degree or comparable qualification is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- High comfort level with software and technology in general
- Experience with Windows operating systems, SQL databases and networks
- Experience in dealing with PACS and HIS/RIS systems as well as with radiological workflows
- Experience in medical informatics and in dealing with DICOM, HL7, PostgreSQL and Citrix
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Professional and confident demeanor
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Must be a self-starter, working without close supervision and be able to successfully manage service activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English)
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Conducting diversified and exciting tasks in a great team who help and support each other
- Creative freedom and autonomous tasks
- Individual development opportunities
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
We love and live diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals of any ethnicity, gender, age, religion, or other personal characteristics.
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.