(Junior) Sales Manager - Germany and Northern Europe
Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
The sales team at Mint Medical is responsible for converting prospects into long-term partners. Our sales managers are dedicated to demonstrate to customers the added value of our solutions and to complete the sales transaction. As a Sales Manager at Mint Medical, you will be responsible for managing sales and customer support in a defined territory (one/multiple countries), helping to grow our customer base.
In your role, you will inspire physicians and other stakeholders in clinics to embrace new technologies that enable users to treat patients in the best possible individual way, generating real added value for them. You will act as an equal conversation partner with chief physicians and senior hospital management. Your role will involve working in multidisciplinary teams in close collaboration with project management as well as marketing, product management and other departments. A key success factor is your personal enthusiasm to contribute to technology-enabled healthcare improvement.
Exciting Tasks Await You
- Sales of our software solutions to (university) clinics, hospitals and radiology practices in Germany and Northern Europe (especially Great Britain and Scandinavia)
- Responsibility for the complete sales process - from initial contact to sales and account management
- Acquisition of new and takeover of existing sales opportunities
- Customer visits and participation in trade fairs
- Preparation and giving of convincing presentations
- Execution of contract and price negotiations
- Carrying out market analyses in the focus markets
- Supporting the further development of the international sales strategy
- Participating in projects to improve organization and efficiency within the sales team
- Business-oriented degree
- Up to 3 years of work experience
- Passion for sales
- Excellent communication skills in German and English language
- Interpersonal skills and knowledge of presentation techniques
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office package
- Travel activity approx. 30%
- Employment with diversified and exciting tasks in a great team that helps and supports each other
- Creative freedom and autonomous tasks
- Individual development opportunities
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application documents including a CV, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Daniel Sypli