Intern / Thesis - Software Development (C++)
Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
In consideration of your personal interests, you will face exciting tasks in the following areas:
- Qt-UI application development for medical image data
- 3D image processing, especially interaction, visualization or algorithms
- Communication with PACS or FHIR servers
- Studies in computer science or related education or skills
- Fun in solving complex tasks
- Independent and goal-oriented work in a team
- Good knowledge of C++. Not required but useful are experiences with Git, Visual Studio, Qt, CMake
- Available for at least three months
- Gain first-hand insights into a dynamic med-tech company
- Work deeply involved in product development and be part of a diverse and ambitious team
- Take over responsibility and work independently with lots of creative possibilities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application documents including a CV and your first available start date.
Contact person: Daniel Sypli