Intern - Software Development Enterprise Web Applications
Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
- Support us in advancing our medical products for radiological reading and reporting
- Help us in integrating web-technologies within distributed systems
- Develop user-friendly solutions in cooperation with our customers
- You have valuable experience in working with ASP.NET (Blazor) or C#
- You have both conceptual and analytical skills
- You are open-minded and willing to engage in customer contact
- You are an experienced user of common software development environments and methods
- You have good communication skills in German and English
- You are available for at least two months
- Gain first-hand insights into a dynamic med-tech company
- Work deeply involved in product development and be part of a diverse and ambitious team
- Take over responsibility and work independently with lots of creative possibilities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Daniel Sypli