Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
- Develop engaging and innovative content across multiple platforms, including but not limited to social media, newsletter and website
- Conceptualize and produce compelling written, visual, and audio-visual content that resonates with our target audience
- Stay updated on industry trends, digital content best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure that our content remains current and engaging
- Manage multiple content projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and maintaining the highest quality standards
- Analyze content performance metrics and user feedback to optimize future content strategies
Join Mint Medical as a versatile Content Creator, where you'll have the opportunity to bring our brand story to life across various platforms. If you're a talented creative with a flair for engaging storytelling and an eye for detail, we want to hear from you.
- Proven experience in content creation, including writing, graphic design, and multimedia production
- Excellent research and editing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional copywriting abilities, demonstrating creativity and versatility
- Expertise in all social media channels' best practices and evolving trends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to foster collaborative relationships
- Proactive, flexible, and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Minimum professional working proficiency in both English and German is required
- Diverse and exciting tasks in a dynamic team that encourages mutual support
- Encouragement of creative independence and self-determined work
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- 30 days annual vacation, plus December 24 and 31
- Flexible working schedules
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application documents including a CV, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Daniel Sypli