R&D Project Manager
Mint Medical, a Brainlab Company, is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
Our development teams develop and maintain a medical devices as well as a multi-purpose software platform to model data in the complex field of medical registries. With our global presence spanning Heidelberg, Munich, San Diego (USA), and Tel Aviv (Israel), we offer our clients tailored solutions for the secure and GDPR-compliant operation of medical data registries. Our goal is to empower our customers with invaluable insights that enhance healthcare delivery, benefiting patients directly.
As an R&D Project Manager in our team, you
- Orchestrate the agile product development in small to medium-scale product increments
- Support and coach assigned RnD-team members, identify impediments, work on documentation and integration to meet product requirements
- Ensure that product(s) are delivered on schedule, while satisfying agreed-upon requirements and specifications within the overall scope
- Provide knowledge transfer for other colleagues
- Coordinate the collaboration with other product development teams, internal and external
- Ensure the work outcome is compliant with regulations where applicable
- A university degree preferably in software engineering, computer science or similar. Alternatively, a degree in health care science or similar with a focus on software solutions and strong project management skills
- Preferably 3 or more years of professional experience in software product development or software R&D project management
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification is an advantage
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and technological advance
- Profound understanding of concepts and trends in agile methodology in software development, ideally in the area of medical devices
- Demonstrated ability to support and motivate cross-functional product development teams
- Strong technical skills and ability to interact both with engineering colleges on details as well as with management on top-level goals
- Distinct analytical skills and attention to detail round up your profile
- Excellent communication skills in English, proficient in German
- Employment with diversified and exciting tasks in a great team that helps and supports each other
- Creative freedom and autonomous tasks
- Individual development opportunities
- 30 days of vacation, plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application documents including a CV, your first available start date and desired salary.
Contact person: Daniel Sypli