Internship - Sales Development Europe
Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
The sales team at Mint Medical is responsible for converting prospects into long-term partners. Our sales managers are dedicated to demonstrate to potential customers the added value of our solutions and to complete the sales transaction.
As a Sales Development Intern at Mint Medical, you will contribute to the success of the sales team by identifying potential customers and qualifying them as leads for hand-over to the sales managers. Your role offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where you can engage with potential customers, collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, and make meaningful contributions to the company's growth.
You will get the chance to inspire physicians and other stakeholders in clinics to embrace new technologies that enable users to treat patients in the best possible individual way, generating real added value for users and patients.
Thanks to your relentless drive and creative approach combined with analytical thinking and great communication skills you will be able to match the needs of our potential customers to the in-depth knowledge of our sales managers. A key success factor is your personal enthusiasm to contribute to technology-enabled healthcare improvement.
Exciting Tasks Await You
- Researching and identifying new leads through online research, social media, and other sources
- Defining the “perfect customer” for specific sales regions and rate them according to meaningful criteria
- Developing and executing outbound prospecting campaigns, including email campaigns, cold calling, and social media outreach
- Creating and delivering compelling messaging and pitches to prospects to generate interest in the company's products or services
- Conducting discovery calls with prospects to assess their needs and interests
- Collaborating with our marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and messaging to specific market segments
- Participating in sales meetings and training sessions to improve skills and knowledge
- Attending industry conferences and events
- Utilizing sales automation and CRM tools to manage leads and track progress
- Contributing to the development of the company's sales strategy and sales processes
- Your key region of activity will be Europe, especially UK and France
- Currently enrolled as a student in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Linguistics)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of sales processes and techniques
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluent in English and German, additional language skills are a plus
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office package
- Internship with diversified and exciting tasks in a great team that helps and supports each other
- Creative freedom and autonomous tasks
- Individual development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to become a full-time sales manager
- Travel activity approx. 20%